Built in the late 1920’s early ‘30’s, this 20,000 square foot building was originally the Palm Beach Public School building. The landmark building underwent a $13 million renovation to become a multi-functional education, demonstration and performance space, complete with a 200-seat auditorium.
The building’s exterior was fully preserved, as was the auditorium’s stage and 22-foot-high barrel ceiling. The remaining interior was modified and modernized to allow for better acoustics and sightlines within the theater and state-of-the-art technologies to be incorporated to the new interiors.
The Society of the Four Arts
Palm Beach, Florida